Between now and Dec 18th, I’m going to feel on top of the world for completing these goals, getting one step closer to a tidy and welcoming home for the holidays.
1. Family memorabilia sorted, filtered, and organized in memory boxes.
- Set up future year folders in memory boxes (30m)
- Create cheat sheet with ages listed for quick reference (30m)
- Sort through Miles’ box (1-2h)
- Sort through Liam’s box (1-2h)
- Sort through my memory box (1h)
- Sort through extended family memory box (30m)
2. Finish reupholstering armchair and ottoman.
- Add remaining fabric to chair and ottoman base (1-2hrs)
- Purchase new foam for bottom cushion, cut to size (1.5h)
- Sew new pillow case for bottom cushion (1hr)
3. Pick up small piles around the house from jobs not completed.
- Basement pile (15m)
- Bookshelf pile (15m)
- Work notes that need to added to digital notes and then tossed (30m)
- Little stacks of books on coffee table/side tables (5m)
- Kids toys in playroom (little piles are starting to form on their shelf) (1-2h)
4. Establish weekly check-ins on goals set via a blog format.
- Pick a host
- Re-publish website
- Update website to focus on blog
- Post first weekly check-in