I need help, I want you to help me, but how can you help?
I get this question a lot. I would first ask you, what do you want to accomplish in your life and business this quarter? Are you looking for more free time away from your business so that you can spend more time with your family? Are you stuck at the beginning stages and need help gaining clarity on the next step? What are you struggling with or wasting time on? What are you doing now that drains energy out of you? Whatever it is, the best way, I’ve found, is to talk it out. You can sign up for a free 15-min call or email directly with any questions you may have. I’m here to help!
When should I hire help?
- When you know what needs to get done but you don’t want to do it yourself.
- When you have too many administrative tasks that pull you away from income generating projects or things that you actually like doing.
- When you are overwhelmed. Your business is growing and you’re finding it difficult to keep up with the everyday responsibilities required to run efficiently.
- When you need someone to keep the projects moving: checking in with outside vendors, following up with clients, keeping everything on time and within budget.
- Or, maybe you’ve been looping around the same goal the past couple of years and need someone to help you through it to the end.
Will you write my blog posts for me?
While I’m always honored by the request, I kindly decline these offers. Writing is such a personal and intimate way to connect with your audience. I find it best for bloggers and business owners to write their own content in order to keep it’s authenticity. I do, however, have a couple tricks up my sleeves on making it less painful and more productive. Schedule a call and we can discuss it over coffee. At the very least, I would be happily edit, format, and schedule your draft posts.
Have a question not addressed here? Feel free to contact me directly.